Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Was I a sinner?

Was I a sinner in a past life... perhaps? In any event as I joined the late shift I had a few moments of encouragement and inspiration from Steve... to get the job done and to follow those succinct procedures that by now were so well oiled by him... So why weren't the Sat phones working all of a sudden? Phone the Tech departments ~ a lovely task ... although I got somebody that was more interested in account numbers than saving someone's life... it went well enough finally... and the SPOT device resumed its delightful functionality! With the IRISH bent on precision rather than the GERMAN finesse I soldiered ahead with every good intention... (How much does this job pay?) as I remember in the planning stages I volunteered to drive THIS pace/chase vehicle ... as seen in some of the test runs earlier in the year...
- Tim

2 comments:

Abel said...

What's happening? Who's riding where? Colin's Mom

charlie,amy,cj,andjakobchenoweth said...

Hey Guys! Good morning to you! Do we have any updated info for us civilians? Is Rich still on the bike? It looks as though it has been a couple hours. I know that this happens sometimes with SPOT. Just waking up and wondering......